Presenting: An ongoing list of the best spam comments that come my way.
You good people who read this blog don’t get to appreciate the spam that arrives in the comments feed, and that’s a bloody shame. Sometimes they damn near approach poetry. Fortunately, I’m here to sort through the “Miley can do no wrong (LINK: pictures of head lice)” and “Your blog is very interesting, but have you tried satisfying you’re women with larger?” (LINK: satisfying you’re women with larger) and get to the truly interesting comments left by machines, Terminators, and schizophrenics.
So here we go. Enjoy, if you dare.
Advantageously, the post is in reality the best on this notable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your upcoming updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the tremendous clarity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates. Good work and much success in your business efforts!
- Now that’s my kind of feedback! You’re right…saying thanks is not just be sufficient. And while there are very few breasts in my rss feed, I trust you will harmonise with the best of them.
In a city of 25,000 homes, a survery was taken to determine the number with cable television? In a city of 25,000 homes, a survery was taken to determine the number with cable television. Of the 300 homes surveyed, 210 had cable television. Estimate the number of homes in the city that have cable television.
- First of all, fellow, you don’t seem very confident…you question yourself right off the bat. Secondly, I didn’t start this blog to do word problems. However, since you went through so much trouble to conduct your survery, I’ll give it a shot…25,000 divided by 300 is 83 point 3 repeating, so the circumference of the city is…wait, pi r squared, with r being…damn. This is tough. No wonder you questioned yourself. I’m gonna go watch Troma movies on cable now.
Appreciation pro this article. Present are categorically tips participating in at this juncture to I choice benefit.
- Ha ha! It’s fun to translate your posts into Estonian and then back to English. For those who aren’t sure, this comment was originally the chorus of “Bad Romance.”
Hello, I adore the post. I am a good fan of Black Eyed Peas, beeing a rapper myself. My name is Morsay, and I hope to get as good as Akon someday. Thank you for your post. excuse me for the bad English I am from Netherlands.
- Even a Dutch rapper (Van Gangsta?) should set his/her sights higher than freakin’ Akon, dude. Try Geraldo. His English isn’t beeing so good either.
Hello,The Motive of your blog is very Suit to me, I hope more exchanges with you this Motif.
- Motive? I have no motive! I’m innocent, I tell you! Innocent!! How did you find me? And why are you wearing my Suit?
I feel you are too good to write Genius!Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this.
- I don’t know if being too good to write Genius is an insult or not. Either way, I feel even a robot can put a space after an exclamation point. Johnny 5 woulda kicked you in the bolts.
Ha!Hey!Hah!. That’s interesting. That’s the fifth time I’ve seensomething like that. Cool.
- Now you’re just mocking me…not cool, Mr. I’m-too-hip-for-spaces-sometimes-but-sometimes-they’re-okay. Or are the exclamation points supposed to represent clicks, like the guys in “The Gods Must Be Crazy?” In which case, I tried to see your movie five times, but it just kept getting more and more overrated.
I was very fantastic why i not see your blog before i will come back.
- You were fantastic? What happened, friend? Did reading my blog impede you, or is it the cure? I long to help but your lack of punctuation and general random vernacular is oh no now I suck in too after I read this Ha!Hey!Hah!.
I don’t agree with almost everything on this posting, but you do make some very good things. Im quite interested within this matter and I myself do alot of investigation at the same time. Either way it was a effectively thoughtout and good go through so I figured I would leave you a comment. Really feel cost-free to check out my web site sometime and let me know what you think.
- See, it’s okay to disagree with almost everything and still appreciate my ability to make things. I’m a little concerned with this “investigation” you speak of, however. What sort of very good things do you think I’m making? I assure you that as good go through as they are, nothing is remotely illegal (well, the meth, maybe). As for the final suggestion, sir, I NEVER feel cost-free. But if you’ve got the dough, I’ve got the good go through…